· How's our congregation is doing? As far we know, everyone is doing well. Isolation is a challenge for everyone, but we know it’s the best way to save lives in this situation. The Deacons are reaching out to their flocks and staying in touch. If you have any needs feel free to contact your Deacon directly or get in touch with the Moderators, Barb Eschbach, 805-681-9095, or Edie Wells, 805-967-8122. I am happy to take your calls, as well.
· Easter Lilies: Ariel Bower has ordered 30 to be available during Holy Week. If you want to order a lily for your own house or for someone you know, you can print the order form by clicking (http://standrewspcusa.org/docs/2020_Easter_Lily.pdf), Write a check payable to “Ariel Bowers,” and mail it and the completed order form to the church where it will be held. We are working out the details of either home delivery or having them picked up during office hours at the church in a way that will follow strict health guidelines.
· Online giving: Scott has now established a secure online giving option. Go to our website (https://standrewspcusa.org) and use the “Give Now” button
· Adult education: We had a good group join us this past Sunday using “Zoom.” We are exploring what we might do this Sunday and will let you know in our next email.
· Past sermons, Disciple Dog videos, newsletters: Our website now has a link, “Bulletin Page,” that lists recent emails, videos and sermons in case you missed them.